General Conditions for Alveary Schools & Hybrid Organizations
- Implement the current program of Alveary in as many subjects as possible.
- Adopt a relational code of conduct and discipline.
- Establish policies for students and teachers.
- Develop plans for teacher training.
- Create daily schedules that reflect a Mason model.
- Provide personal copies of books and materials where appropriate for each student.
- Provide accountability and/or support for work done at home.
- Administer and assess exams for all subjects covered, and submit to Alveary at least one sample exam per term from each grade for subjects covered.
- Option 1: Alveary Schools are charged a base fee for initial registration and a per-student licensing fee in September. Alveary materials cannot be distributed or used outside of organizational activities. Families may purchase a full Alveary membership at a discounted rate. (Ask your administrator for further information.)
- Option 2: Alveary Schools purchase one discounted membership for administrator/teacher access and require all participating families to purchase Alveary memberships at the discounted rate of $249. All families MUST use their organization’s code at the time of registration to receive a discounted rate. We are unable to offer price adjustments for those who register without using the code.
- Alveary assumes no responsibility for how Alveary Schools implement our curriculum and policies.
- Schools may only call themselves “Alveary Schools” if they are currently on the Alveary’s approved list and have agreed to the guidelines above.
*If you would like to use Alveary without becoming an Alveary School, see “Licensed Group Use” above.