General Conditions for Category 1 Organizations
- Each family participating in the organization is required to have a current Alveary membership. This will enable each one to follow the curriculum as a cohesive whole and receive training via the Knowledge Base and other member resources.
- Organization leaders must apply yearly for Alveary Group status, list all families participating, and be approved for membership prior to any of the families registering for membership.
- Upon approval, all families must register using the code issued to the leader.
- Groups must meet in person at least once per month to conduct classes in a minimum of at least three Alveary subjects.
- Adopt a relational code of conduct and discipline.
- Develop policies for admission, termination, and teacher assignments.
- Develop plans for teacher training.
- Provide personal copies of books and pictures where appropriate for each student.
- Daily schedules, including scheduled organization meeting days, should reflect a Mason model of alternating disciplinary and inspirational subjects. Care must be taken to not do too many inspirational subjects on one day (i.e. painting, composer study, drawing, handicrafts, nature study, singing), leaving the rest of the week out of balance.
- Follow the timetables for the amount of time for each subject.
- Administer and assess exams for all subjects covered.
- Submit at least one sample exam per term from each form for subjects covered.
- Discounted Alveary membership fee for families participating in an approved Category 1 organization: $199.99. (Any organization member who desires the discounted rate but does not use the code will be assessed a $20.00 administration fee to correct the member’s status.)